Thursday 9 July 2009

The B18CR has arrived

Finally the real fun starts.

Today I took delivery of the B18CR which is from a 98 JDM Integra Type R. They produce more power than the UKDM Integra due to a different ECU map and 4-1 header.

Had a look around the engine and everything looks fine so far. Found a bit of bodged wiring to the alternator and the 'paint job' to the engine is not to my taste. I asked for the engine to be cleaned but it got sprayed, including the inlet manifold, fuel rail and rocker cover.

I'll be swapping these out from my B16B as I prefer the unpainted look.

I am still awaiting some parts from America, but as long as they arrive before Wednesday the plan is to do the conversion Wednesday night.

There will be a few upgrades that will be happening and a full engine service before it goes it, which I will update you all on shortly.

For now, here are a few snaps:



No comments:

Post a Comment